Sunday, July 10, 2011

The Typical 1st Blog

Yes yes I know. Everyone in the world who's ever started blogging has to blog about her first blog post. But i figure you kind of have to know who i am and what i'm about to decide if you even want to read on.
Well my full name is Abbeney and to be honest with you, i'm blogging to keep up with my older sister. ;) You'll hear about Allora a lot. She's my only sister and i love her to bits and pieces (if you want to read her blog it's The Best Is Yet To Come. It's quite fantastic). We're 4 years apart and we're as thick as thieves. I tell her everything. But she is the reason I have started this blog. She even set it up for me (bless her) because i am tech-retarded.
Apart from Allie, i also have a little brother who is 2 years younger than i am. As far as little brothers go he's alright. Brennan gets on my nerves sometimes but thats his job. You'll probably read about him through out this blog also.
I like to write, but i don't really have time.... so if you do follow this blog, dont be surprised if my posts are few and far between. I really hope thats not the case, but it is definitely a possibility.
Ok.... so thats all i really have to say on my first post ever. I wish it was more amazing, but if you're actually judging me then you suck. :)

1 comment: