Saturday, July 16, 2011

I can only take so many girls at one time...

So this past week I spent at Girls Camp. I honestly tried so so hard to get out of it. I did NOT want to spend a week with girls that can't function without $100 jeans on and makeup plastered on their faces. So obviously I made every excuse I could find to convince my parents to let me stay home. Lets just say I shouldn't be a lawyer because apparently my argument wasn't very convincing and i was forced to get on a bus Tuesday morning with a million other girls. Well it wasn't as bad as i thought it was going to be. Not that it was the best experience of my life, it just didn't kill me. The biggest problem about it was that it was over the HP7 premier. That was depressing. I mean it was the last Harry Potter premier EVER and i missed it. Wow. Lame. But all of the girls were really fun about it, running around in robes with scars drawn on their foreheads. We even read the 7th book out loud to eachother. Did you know how fun it is to read out loud in a British accent. Because I didn't, and know it's like the greatest thing ever. :)

But girls who come to camp and slack off and don't do anything really make me want to kick a puppy in the face. I mean really who pays 75 dollars to go sleep in a cabin? That is like the dumbest thing in the entire world.  And those kind of girls are the reason i was trying so hard to avoid camp. However, i need to be fair and say that not all the girls are like that. The girls I spent my time with were really quite fantastic. And i did have a good time, and made good friends so thats a plus.

Oh, and i did go see HP7 when I got home. And OH MY HOLY WOW it's the greatest thing ever of my life. I'm a little, well actually a lot, depressed that its over. No more Harry Potter movies in the theater ever again. That realization was a hard pill to swallow. I Love Harry Potter. Like, a lot. ;) Ya i'm a nerd, get over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment